Coaches intervene in the way people act so they can take full advantage of their personal skills, competencies, what they already know. In the last decade, we have seen the profession of ‘coach’ translated into other fields besides business—second career transitions, the changing health industry, the performing arts, as well as care giving.
We provide the following coaching services:
- Business and Executive Coaching – increase the opportunities to bring your business to the next level
- Individual Coaching – Personal Life Coaching, Career Coaching, Divorce Coaching
- Government Leadership – training for federal, state, local, and military agencies.
- Aging and What’s Next – Retirement Coaching
Why Hire an ICF Credentialed Coach?
Certification from the International Coach Federation (ICF) is extremely important when considering hiring a coach. Credentialing from the ICF is rigorous and stipulates that the coach:
- Has received professional training from a program specifically designed to teach coaching skills in alignment with the ICF Competencies
- Has demonstrated a proficient understanding and use of the coaching competencies as outlined by the ICF
- Is accountable to the ethics and standards set forth by the ICF
The ICF is a consortium of professional coaches and organizations that have joined under it’s auspices to shape and govern the profession of coaching. Many who call themselves coaches have not been formally trained in specific coaching skills that distinguish it from other professions and are transferring non coaching skill sets from other professions into their coaching. Often this results in an inadequate or ineffective coaching experience for clients.
In addition to the ‘practice hours’, certification includes written and oral exams and the agreement to adhere to the Code of Ethics established by the ICF.
Don’t be deceived to think any coach is a competent coach because they have other professional credentials or have established high fees.
Do You Need A Coach?
There has never been a more exciting time to be alive. The future of your life depends on sharing a collective vision with family and friends of ‘where’ you are headed and ‘what’ you will do to arrive there. In defining the ‘what’, your discussions with friends may be helpful, but unsuccessful in producing the permanent results you want. To determine if life coaching will help you, we invite you to answer the following questions. There is no right or wrong answer, no grading, just your perspective from where you stand today.
Afterwards, we invite you to contact us to discuss your reflections and discoveries, with no obligations. This will give you a complimentary session with coaching and explore any solutions that are available to you at this stage of your journey.
- Am I struggling to align my personal goals with the responsibility of my business goals?
- Do I have unattained goals in one or more areas of my life, career, health, and family; and, does each goal elude me as another takes priority on a daily basis?
- Do I undermine my own goal attainment by procrastination, conforming to peer pressure, surrender to other ‘bullies’ for acceptance, or believe that I am not capable of seeing a goal through to the final results?
- Have I lost the connection to those principles inside me that matter deeply compromising the quality of my life?
- What type of support do I think I need to transform my way of living for renewed personal innovation, meaningful human interaction, and an eagerness to step out into each new day? This support could be one or a combination of any of these: a written plan with milestone dates, personal coach sessions, contact within an established support network, weekly phone calls or email, selected reading material, workshops or seminars, or even sports activities and bodywork.
Start a conversation with us by sending us your information now…
“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” -Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States